Bonny Fershtman - REALTOR®
- NameBonny Fershtman
- E-mail Me
- Visit My Website
Bonny was born and raised mostly in South Florida. She studied Biology/Pre-Med in her earlier years at Nova Southeastern University and Florida Atlantic University. For 25 years she worked in the medical field mostly as a Medical Sales Consultant. At church is where she met her husband, Steve and together they have 5 children and 2 grandchildren and 1 on the way. Bonny and her family moved to Northern Florida in 2018 and absolutely love all that Northeast Florida has to offer. She decided to make a career change into Real Estate as a Licensed Sales Associate. This change would enable her to leave a greater legacy to her family. She believes that life is not about what she can get but what you can give and leave behind. Her husband also believes that they should always leave things better than the way they found it. Bonny looks forward to helping her clients find the best property that meets their unique needs, Dream Home Finder, Downsizer, Upsizing, First Time Home Buyers. In this crazy real estate market, Bonny knows how to help her clients best navigate a winning scenario with expert negotiation skills and strives for a win-win for all with professionalism. Even more important than that, she looks forward to building lasting relationships. Purchasing a home is one of, if not the largest purchases most people make in a lifetime. It is best to have a professional on your side to help you navigate through the process, who KNOWS the market and builds relationships with customers, peers, business partners. This is key to facilitating a win-win for all.
Fun Facts about Bonny:
- Hometown: Mandarin area of Jacksonville, FL
- Favorite Local Restaurant: The Loop
- High School & College: MD Collins High School and Nova Southeastern University/Atlantic University
- Favorite TV Show: The Chosen
- What I love to do: Road trips, walking local trails, going to church and spending quality time with family
- Charities/Local Involvement: Mainspring Academy, Compassion International, Tim Tebow Foundation, Church of Eleven 22, and Far Reaching Ministries
- Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Salted Caramel with Chocolate Hard Shell
- Drink of Choice: Sparkling water, Coffee and a great Cabernet Sauvignon
- Favorite Sports Teams: Florida Gators and Miami Dolphins!!!